9.03.2013

school started. life started.

School has started and I feel like my life has started. I loved summer, don't get me wrong. I loved sleeping in, watching the news, walking my dog, and crafting as if my life depended on it. I will say, though, I feel like August - May is real life for me. Maybe it's the complete control I have over 23 little humans, or the fact that I have an excuse to wear cardigans again, but I'm loving life. 

In other news, Labor Day weekend was awesome! I'm surprised by how much fun I had, because usually I complain a lot and don't get enough napping in. I'll be honest, I'm grumpy and rude. Poor Parker. Not this weekend, though! I had piano lessons, we watched the BYU game with friends and held 3 beautiful newborns, and had dinner with my family. My birthday is on Thursday, so my mom (being the perfect mother she is) hosted a birthday dinner for me. I didn't get pictures of it, but it was totally decked out with table settings and balloons. Asher was there. He is perfect.

To add to the perfect weekend, on Monday Parker and I took Asher on a birthday date! His birthday is the 4th and mine is the 5th, so we celebrated with a little Chick-fil-a, pet store fun, and he picked out a book at Target. I'm so obsessed with him, it's ridiculous. How could you not when he looks like this:



I mean seriously, can you believe this cuteness?! My sister-in-law bought him these glasses and took the lenses out, because he's always stealing his dad's. Seriously, any day with him makes it the best day ever.

To end the perfect Monday, I took a nap. Get this - after that, I went shopping! What a dream day! I felt remarkably reenergized when I went back to work this morning.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment