2.12.2016

Dear Donors



Dear Generous Donor,

I woke up this morning to an awesome e-mail that told me someone had donated $225 to my CureSMA fundraiser! I couldn't believe it. This isn't special just because I will reach my goal of $750 a lot easier, but because of the families it will help. I want to say thank you to everyone who has donated! Thank you so so much.

When Lincoln was sick, my brother and sister-in-law received a wonderful package in the mail from CureSMA. Inside it were toys, books, and other items that Lincoln loved and that helped him. They received a fur blanket, a special foam to lay his head on, and encouragement. Lincoln loved his blanket. His foam donut helped to keep his head comfortable when he laid down because he couldn't move his neck on his own.

My brother and sister-in-law knew that their time with Lincoln was short. They were grateful for the comfort that CureSMA brought to them in their time of need. To think that other families will be blessed with this same comfort because of your generous donations really does bring tears to my eyes.

To everyone who has donated to my fundraiser, whether big or small, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you on behalf of the families you will help. Thank you on behalf of Lincoln's parents. You have no idea what a difference you have already made!

Love,

Michelle

If you would like to donate, you can do so here.

Running update: I have been increasing the amount of time I jog without stopping everyday. On Saturday I have to run 10 minutes without stopping. Yikes! I am grateful my mom bought me an awesome jogging stroller. I think holding Porter and jogging at the same time would be a little tricky...




No comments:

Post a Comment