8.09.2013

the 12 days of parker's birthday.


Today is my wonderful husband's birthday! We've been celebrating his birthday for a week and will celebrate it through the weekend. Last Thursday we went to the Rangers game as his birthday gift. He wanted to sit in the all you can eat seats. So we did, of course. We ate a lot of nachos and a few hot dogs. Parker and I are not light weights when it comes to eating. I'm sure that's not too much of a surprise.


Our plans for his birthday include going to Denny's for breakfast (we got free breakfast coupons when we were at the Rangers game) and getting queso from Abuelos (another free coupon from the Rangers game). I'm sure a movie might make its way into our day. Last Sunday we had my family over for a birthday dinner and this Sunday we will have his family over for a birthday dinner!


Parker is such a hard worker and continues to surprise me everyday. He is a great example to me of faith and persistence. He makes me laugh and always lets me know how much he loves me and appreciates me. He loves his family and loves the Lord. I am so glad that I've found such a wonderful man to spend eternity with! 
I love you, Parker! Thank you for being my best friend. Happy Birthday!


1 comment: