8.27.2015

Graduation


In May I graduated with my Masters in Educational Leadership! I was also super pregnant when I walked across the stage! I can't believe I finally finished my program! I feel like I was just considering going back to school. I am so grateful that I went back to school for my Masters Degree and feel pretty freaking proud of myself!

The pearls I am wearing belonged to my great-grandma, Lillian. She was a principal and the first woman on my mom's side of the family to go to graduate school. My mom gave them to me as a graduation gift. They are so special to me!

My cute 5th graders threw me a party on the day of my graduation. I wore the homemade tassel they made me on my actual cap when I walked across the stage. How cute are they??



I couldn't have accomplished any of this without the support of my awesome husband, Parker! He picked up extra work around the house and always tells me how proud he is of me. I love him and am grateful for him! Now it's my turn to be supportive as he spends the next 6 years getting his PhD!

No comments:

Post a Comment